Saturday, November 24, 2012

Resurrection Cast S02/Ep09 Flight of the Phoenix





In Fiight of the Phoenix we are joined by guest host Michael Warren to discuss Chief leveling up, what happens when you violate the Bro Code, why you shouldnt mouth off the Starbuck and Sharon saves the day by getting her Cylon on.  The Nuggets also gear up for Pegasus. 

* I just want to mention that you might have noticed that episodes are coming out more frequently lately.  The nuggets and I have finished recording for season 2 and are taking a hiatus until the new year.  I am working hard to get things published as quickly as I can.  So be sure to check back often for new episodes.  I am trying to get everything published before we start recording again, I might not make it but I am gonna try my best.  

Courtney


No comments:

Post a Comment